Philip Seymour Hoffman Funeral And Memorial Planned
5:58 pm, February 4th, 2014
Philip Seymour Hoffman who died at the age of 46 from an apparent drug overdose, will be buried “in a private service held in N.Y. for the family and close friends,” said his rep in a statement on Tuesday.
The date of the private funeral was not made public.
His rep added, “Plans are also underway for a memorial service later in the month also to be held in N.Y.”
The statement asked that “in lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made in Phil’s name to two charities that were very close to his heart: The DreamYard Project and the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation.”
“The family wishes to thank everyone for their continued support and good wishes,” concluded his rep’s statement.
Hoffman leaves behind three young children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting