Philip Seymour Hoffman Funeral And Memorial Planned
5:58 pm, February 4th, 2014
Philip Seymour Hoffman who died at the age of 46 from an apparent drug overdose, will be buried “in a private service held in N.Y. for the family and close friends,” said his rep in a statement on Tuesday.
The date of the private funeral was not made public.
His rep added, “Plans are also underway for a memorial service later in the month also to be held in N.Y.”
The statement asked that “in lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made in Phil’s name to two charities that were very close to his heart: The DreamYard Project and the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation.”
“The family wishes to thank everyone for their continued support and good wishes,” concluded his rep’s statement.
Hoffman leaves behind three young children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?