Philip Seymour Hoffman Family Issues Statement About Actor’s Death
3:28 pm, February 2nd, 2014STATEMENT
The family of Philip Seymour Hoffman , who had three children, has issued a statement after the death of the actor.
Hoffman’s family said, “We are devastated by the loss of our beloved Phil and appreciate the outpouring of love and support we have received from everyone. ”
“This is a tragic and sudden loss and we ask that you respect our privacy during this time of grieving,” adds the statement.
The star’s family concludes, “Please keep Phil in your thoughts and prayers.”
As Gossip Cop reported earlier, the Oscar winner was found dead of a suspected overdose in his Manhattan apartment on Sunday.
Hoffman was 46.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank