Phil Robertson: “Marry Girls When They Are 15” (VIDEO)
10:27 pm, December 30th, 2013VIDEO
A video has surfaced of the “Duck Dynasty” star telling a Georgia crowd to “marry… girls when they are 15 or 16. They’ll pick your ducks.”
The footage is from a Georgia Sportsmen’s Ministry event in 2009.
According to the Daily Mail, Robertson also told the male crowd that their women should cook and carry Bibles, saying, ”That’ll save you a lot of trouble down the road.”
A&E lifted the reality star’s suspension from “Duck Dynasty” on December 27.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents