Pharrell in “Beef” With Arby’s Over Grammys Hat — SEE PHOTOS HERE!
2:28 pm, January 27th, 2014PHOTOS
The Grammy winner’s accessory lit up social media, thanks to its resemblance to a few other famous hats, including the one used for Arby’s logo and Smokey Bear’s signature style.
The fast food chain even tweeted, “Hey @Pharrell, can we have our hat back?” prompting the Producer of the Year winner to jokingly ask if they’re “tryna start a roast beef.”
Smokey took Pharrell’s look as a compliment, and seized the opportunity on Twitter to remind people about forest fire prevention.
Pharrell, who took home four awards, didn’t seem to the mind the commentary, even posting a fan-altered photo that shows his head on Woody’s body in Toy Story.
Check out the pics below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents