Pharrell Auctioning His Famous Giant Hat
4:02 pm, February 21st, 2014PHOTO
The one that dominated last month’s Grammy Awards?
It can be yours — and you can help a good cause at the same time.
The performer has announced that he’s auctioning off the Vivienne Westwood “Mountain” Hat to benefit his From One Hand To AnOTHER charity, which funds learning programs for underserved children in at-risk communities.
“We started my hat auction at $200 (the price I paid for it) and it’s already up to over 10K?” tweeted an amazed Williams on Thursday.
The leading eBay bid right now is actually at $10,500 — with nine days remaining.
“Now is your chance to own a piece of pop culture history!” announces the listing, which promises, “The hate comes with a letter of authenticity.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents