Pharrell’s Engagement “Announced” by MediaTakeOut — A Year After It Happened
11:50 am, July 18th, 2012
Pharrell is engaged to Helen Lasichanh, and has been for approximately a year.
But don’t tell that to MediaTakeOut, which thinks it has some kind of major scoop after spotting a ring on the finger of the rapper’s “new fiancée.”
The site “is proud to announce” the news about the couple, adding, ”We’re told that SKATEBOARD P popped the question just a few weeks ago.”
Um, not exactly.
A source close to them tells Gossip Cop Pharrell and Lasichanh have actually been engaged for about a year.
Congratulations to MediaTakeOut for being as bad with real engagements as it is inventing fake ones!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship