Pharrell’s Engagement “Announced” by MediaTakeOut — A Year After It Happened
11:50 am, July 18th, 2012
Pharrell is engaged to Helen Lasichanh, and has been for approximately a year.
But don’t tell that to MediaTakeOut, which thinks it has some kind of major scoop after spotting a ring on the finger of the rapper’s “new fiancée.”
The site “is proud to announce” the news about the couple, adding, ”We’re told that SKATEBOARD P popped the question just a few weeks ago.”
Um, not exactly.
A source close to them tells Gossip Cop Pharrell and Lasichanh have actually been engaged for about a year.
Congratulations to MediaTakeOut for being as bad with real engagements as it is inventing fake ones!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank