Pharrell’s Engagement “Announced” by MediaTakeOut — A Year After It Happened
11:50 am, July 18th, 2012
Pharrell is engaged to Helen Lasichanh, and has been for approximately a year.
But don’t tell that to MediaTakeOut, which thinks it has some kind of major scoop after spotting a ring on the finger of the rapper’s “new fiancée.”
The site “is proud to announce” the news about the couple, adding, ”We’re told that SKATEBOARD P popped the question just a few weeks ago.”
Um, not exactly.
A source close to them tells Gossip Cop Pharrell and Lasichanh have actually been engaged for about a year.
Congratulations to MediaTakeOut for being as bad with real engagements as it is inventing fake ones!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2