Petra Ecclestone Arrives in Hollywood: “I’m Not Spoiled; I’m Privileged” [VIDEO]
4:18 pm, July 29th, 2011VIDEO
Petra Ecclestone may not be well known to Americans, but she could be a household name pretty soon.
The 22-year-old Ecclestone dropped a reported $85 million on the house, despite already owning a $90 million mansion in London.
The young, blonde, wealthy non-Hilton gave an interview to “Good Morning America” today, and explained her real estate acquisition.
She sees the purchase as a good “investment” for her future in Los Angeles, where the philanthropist/socialite/aspiring handbag designer might wind up becoming a tabloid fixture.
“I’m not spoiled. I’m privileged and I think there’s a huge difference in that,” explains Ecclestone. “I’ve very humble and fortunate and grateful for everything that my parents were able to achieve and how hard they’ve worked.”
Check out the video of her interview below!
What do you think of the British export?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs