Peter Frampton Banged Up In Car Accident, Blames Other Driver’s Texting
4:13 pm, July 31st, 2012
Rock legend Peter Frampton was in a car accident on Tuesday — and he’s not happy with the driver who caused it.
Frampton was apparently rear-ended while on a California highway, and the rocker says it’s because the other motorist was paying closer attention to her phone than the road.
“Texting woman driver just ran into back of me while I was stationary in traffic 101 freeway,” wrote Frampton on Twitter.
He added, “Can u say whiplash? People put the phones down!”
Frampton was well enough to get on a plane after the collision, but said he planned to get checked out in a hospital.
The rocker tweeted, ”Back and neck not good. Going to ER after my flight today.”
Fortunately, Frampton seems OK, but any reminder of the dangers of texting-and-driving is worth noting.
At least he wasn’t being chased by paparazzi.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank