Peter Frampton Banged Up In Car Accident, Blames Other Driver’s Texting
4:13 pm, July 31st, 2012
Rock legend Peter Frampton was in a car accident on Tuesday — and he’s not happy with the driver who caused it.
Frampton was apparently rear-ended while on a California highway, and the rocker says it’s because the other motorist was paying closer attention to her phone than the road.
“Texting woman driver just ran into back of me while I was stationary in traffic 101 freeway,” wrote Frampton on Twitter.
He added, “Can u say whiplash? People put the phones down!”
Frampton was well enough to get on a plane after the collision, but said he planned to get checked out in a hospital.
The rocker tweeted, ”Back and neck not good. Going to ER after my flight today.”
Fortunately, Frampton seems OK, but any reminder of the dangers of texting-and-driving is worth noting.
At least he wasn’t being chased by paparazzi.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?