Peter Facinelli Opens Up About Jennie Garth Divorce: “It’s Very Painful”
9:56 am, April 4th, 2012
During a chat with Kelly Ripa, Facinelli said, “I recently got divorced from my wife, which is really painful.”
He continued, “It’s very painful to break up with somebody when you’ve been together for 17 years and you have kids.”
Still, the “Twilight” actor said, “Jen and I are doing really well.”
“She’ll always be in my life,” he added. “I love her.”
Facinelli also stressed that he and Garth are “very dedicated to being great parents” to their three daughters, Luca, Lola and Fiona.
The couple announced their split on March 13, with Facinelli filing for divorce two weeks later.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage