Peter Facinelli Opens Up About Jennie Garth Divorce: “It’s Very Painful”
9:56 am, April 4th, 2012
During a chat with Kelly Ripa, Facinelli said, “I recently got divorced from my wife, which is really painful.”
He continued, “It’s very painful to break up with somebody when you’ve been together for 17 years and you have kids.”
Still, the “Twilight” actor said, “Jen and I are doing really well.”
“She’ll always be in my life,” he added. “I love her.”
Facinelli also stressed that he and Garth are “very dedicated to being great parents” to their three daughters, Luca, Lola and Fiona.
The couple announced their split on March 13, with Facinelli filing for divorce two weeks later.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre