Peter Facinelli Opens Up About Jennie Garth Divorce: “It’s Very Painful”
9:56 am, April 4th, 2012
During a chat with Kelly Ripa, Facinelli said, “I recently got divorced from my wife, which is really painful.”
He continued, “It’s very painful to break up with somebody when you’ve been together for 17 years and you have kids.”
Still, the “Twilight” actor said, “Jen and I are doing really well.”
“She’ll always be in my life,” he added. “I love her.”
Facinelli also stressed that he and Garth are “very dedicated to being great parents” to their three daughters, Luca, Lola and Fiona.
The couple announced their split on March 13, with Facinelli filing for divorce two weeks later.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids