Peter Facinelli Opens Up About Jennie Garth Divorce: “It’s Very Painful”
9:56 am, April 4th, 2012
During a chat with Kelly Ripa, Facinelli said, “I recently got divorced from my wife, which is really painful.”
He continued, “It’s very painful to break up with somebody when you’ve been together for 17 years and you have kids.”
Still, the “Twilight” actor said, “Jen and I are doing really well.”
“She’ll always be in my life,” he added. “I love her.”
Facinelli also stressed that he and Garth are “very dedicated to being great parents” to their three daughters, Luca, Lola and Fiona.
The couple announced their split on March 13, with Facinelli filing for divorce two weeks later.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank