Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Split
1:02 pm, March 13th, 2012
“While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children,” Facinelli and Garth said in a statement to Gossip Cop. “We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time.”
No other details have been given.
The couple wed in January 2001 and have three daughters: Luca, Lola and Fiona.
It was Facinelli’s first marriage and the second for Garth, who was married to Daniel Clark in the mid-1990s.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank