Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Split
1:02 pm, March 13th, 2012
“While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children,” Facinelli and Garth said in a statement to Gossip Cop. “We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time.”
No other details have been given.
The couple wed in January 2001 and have three daughters: Luca, Lola and Fiona.
It was Facinelli’s first marriage and the second for Garth, who was married to Daniel Clark in the mid-1990s.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody