Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Split
1:02 pm, March 13th, 2012
“While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children,” Facinelli and Garth said in a statement to Gossip Cop. “We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time.”
No other details have been given.
The couple wed in January 2001 and have three daughters: Luca, Lola and Fiona.
It was Facinelli’s first marriage and the second for Garth, who was married to Daniel Clark in the mid-1990s.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress