Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Split
1:02 pm, March 13th, 2012
“While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children,” Facinelli and Garth said in a statement to Gossip Cop. “We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time.”
No other details have been given.
The couple wed in January 2001 and have three daughters: Luca, Lola and Fiona.
It was Facinelli’s first marriage and the second for Garth, who was married to Daniel Clark in the mid-1990s.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 5 Celebrity Hairstyles Real Men Dig