Peter Facinelli Officially Files for Divorce from Jennie Garth
6:24 pm, March 28th, 2012
They announced their split earlier this month in a joint statement.
Facinelli cites “irreconcilable differences” in documents filed on Wednesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
The couple wed in 2001 and have three daughters together.
In the court documents, Facinelli asks for joint legal and physical custody of the kids.
The “date of separation” is listed as January 1, 2012.
Facinelli and Garth have denied that rumored infidelity had anything to do with their breakup.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution