Peter Facinelli Officially Files for Divorce from Jennie Garth
6:24 pm, March 28th, 2012
They announced their split earlier this month in a joint statement.
Facinelli cites “irreconcilable differences” in documents filed on Wednesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
The couple wed in 2001 and have three daughters together.
In the court documents, Facinelli asks for joint legal and physical custody of the kids.
The “date of separation” is listed as January 1, 2012.
Facinelli and Garth have denied that rumored infidelity had anything to do with their breakup.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage