Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Address Infidelity Rumors
6:09 pm, March 14th, 2012
The Twilight actor and “Beverly Hills, 90210″ actress announced the end of their marriage on Tuesday, and almost immediately sites like RadarOnline began publishing unsubstantiated claims that infidelity had led to the breakup.
But that’s not the case, says the couple.
“There are rumors out there which are completely untrue and hurtful to our family,” Facinelli and Garth say in a joint statement to Gossip Cop.
They continue, “We just want to make it very clear – there are no third parties involved.”
The couple wed in January 2001 and have three daughters: Luca, Lola and Fiona.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?