Pete Wentz Taking Ashlee Simpson to Court for “Full Custody” of Son?
10:36 am, March 1st, 2013
RadarOnline just doesn’t know when to quit.
“Pete Wentz Considering Temporary Full Custody Of Bronx As Ashlee Simpson’s Partying Continues,” reads a new headline on the site.
A so-called “source” tells the webloid, “Pete is worried that Bronx’s well-being could be affected if Ashlee continues to party hard, and he’s concerned about her right now.”
“He spoke with [Simpson's mom] Tina about his concerns and warned that if Ashlee doesn’t get a grip and calm down the partying he won’t hesitate to get a temporary full custody order in place for Bronx,” alleges the supposed snitch.
The blog’s “source” goes on to insist, “With the situation as it is, if Ashlee doesn’t sort herself out soon, Pete believes he will have no option but to go to the courts to get this matter resolved.”
As Gossip Cop already reported, there are NO issues between Wentz and Simpson.
The Fall Out Boy bassist is currently on tour, and the notion that he’d suddenly go to court for “full custody” is patently false.
Wentz’s team remains adamant that “Ashlee and Pete are working together to co-parent.”
Nothing has changed — including RadarOnline wrongly adhering to an inaccurate premise.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'