PETA Warns Kim Kardashian to Listen to Them After Flour Bomb Attack
11:26 am, March 23rd, 2012VIDEO
PETA is not claiming responsibility for Thursday night’s flour bombing of Kim Kardashian, but the animal rights organization tells Gossip Cop it hopes the reality star is receptive to the anti-fur message reportedly behind the “attack.”
An unidentified woman approached Kardashian on the red carpet of her fragrance launch and dumped white powder all over her, yelling what sounds like “Fur Hag!” at the 0:22 mark in the video below.
When Gossip Cop reached out to PETA, the group told us they’d been “contacted by an anti-fur activist on the scene last night,” who provided the video.
“PETA has tried everything from polite letters to public protests, but Kim Kardashian has not been moved by the news that animals are beaten, electrocuted, and even skinned alive for real fur garments,” a rep tells Gossip Cop in a statement.
The spokesperson adds, “Whoever threw that flour may reach her when our polite appeals did not.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet