PETA Warns Kim Kardashian to Listen to Them After Flour Bomb Attack
11:26 am, March 23rd, 2012VIDEO
PETA is not claiming responsibility for Thursday night’s flour bombing of Kim Kardashian, but the animal rights organization tells Gossip Cop it hopes the reality star is receptive to the anti-fur message reportedly behind the “attack.”
An unidentified woman approached Kardashian on the red carpet of her fragrance launch and dumped white powder all over her, yelling what sounds like “Fur Hag!” at the 0:22 mark in the video below.
When Gossip Cop reached out to PETA, the group told us they’d been “contacted by an anti-fur activist on the scene last night,” who provided the video.
“PETA has tried everything from polite letters to public protests, but Kim Kardashian has not been moved by the news that animals are beaten, electrocuted, and even skinned alive for real fur garments,” a rep tells Gossip Cop in a statement.
The spokesperson adds, “Whoever threw that flour may reach her when our polite appeals did not.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young