Chris Brown Has Dog Breeding Business?
1:15 pm, April 27th, 2012
Chris Brown is getting slammed by PETA for his alleged dog breeding business.
Earlier this week, the singer’s mother tweeted, “Chris Brown Puppies For Sale,” along with a link to website titled “CB Breeds.”
The site, which features a photo of Brown cuddling a pup, advertises the sale of six Pit Bull Terriers at $1,000 each.
On Friday, PETA got wind of the star’s supposed side business, and issued a statement condemning Brown’s so-called dog-trade.
PETA tells Gossip Cop, “There is no such thing as a responsible breeder while wonderful dogs are being put down in animal shelters across the country for lack of a good home.”
“This is a moneymaking scheme, and Brown will count the suckers who fall for it as he counts the money on the way to the bank. Shelters will count the bodies in the barrel. As Justin Bieber, Kellan Lutz and Rocsi Diaz say, ‘adopt, never buy.’”
But is Brown really moonlighting as a dog breeder?
A rep for the singer tells Gossip Cop, “These are puppies from his dogs he has back home in Virginia that are being sold to make sure they get good homes.”
“He loves animals, especially dogs,” adds Brown’s spokesperson.
And there you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?