Perez Hilton wrong about James Franco dating model Agyness Deyn
8:15 am, January 28th, 2010
Thanks to his sister site, CocoPerez, Perez Hilton now has twice the opportunity to get stories wrong.
(In all fairness, Perez was among several lazy cutter-and-pasters, including Hollyscoop, who ran this story.)
Anyway, according to Perez, “The Brit supermodel has been getting cozy with the actor after meeting at a New York Cinema Society party in December. The two flirted throughout the night and eventually traded phone numbers.”
Quoting one of his non-traceable sources, Perez adds, ”Agyness and James have met since and are very keen on each other. There is a real connection.”
A mutual friend of Franco and Gossip Cop first tipped us off to the inaccuracy, stating rather strongly that the “Spider-Man” star is NOT dseeing Deyn. And a rep for Franco further confirmed it by saying, “This is not true. He met her briefly at the ‘Howl’ screening.”
In fact, far from dating Deyn, Franco just said “hi” to her and not much else.
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress