Perez Hilton Tries to Stop Gossip Cop
5:35 pm, October 27th, 2009
Gossip Cop was wondering why we hadn’t been treated to Perez Hilton’s tweets, which, at times, involve mudslinging with celebrities, catty remarks, and grandiose declarations. Well, turns out Perez, who we thought believed in inclusiveness, BLOCKED us. That’s right, Perez has denied us the right to read his ramblings.
Gossip Cop doesn’t block him – or anyone.
Gossip Cop tweets all people equally.
Sure, we point out “Scoop” Hilton’s poor reporting and inaccurate posts, but we have also given him credit when it was due.
Clearly, Gossip Cop has gotten under Perez’s skin for correcting his mistakes and for keeping him accountable.
For the rest of you who aren’t blocked, tweet Perez the following phrase: “@PerezHilton, why are you afraid of @GossipCop?”
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs