Perez Hilton Tries to Stop Gossip Cop
5:35 pm, October 27th, 2009
Gossip Cop was wondering why we hadn’t been treated to Perez Hilton’s tweets, which, at times, involve mudslinging with celebrities, catty remarks, and grandiose declarations. Well, turns out Perez, who we thought believed in inclusiveness, BLOCKED us. That’s right, Perez has denied us the right to read his ramblings.
Gossip Cop doesn’t block him – or anyone.
Gossip Cop tweets all people equally.
Sure, we point out “Scoop” Hilton’s poor reporting and inaccurate posts, but we have also given him credit when it was due.
Clearly, Gossip Cop has gotten under Perez’s skin for correcting his mistakes and for keeping him accountable.
For the rest of you who aren’t blocked, tweet Perez the following phrase: “@PerezHilton, why are you afraid of @GossipCop?”
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look