Perez Hilton Proves (Again) It’s Never Too Late to be Wrong
5:50 pm, October 30th, 2009
Of course, Gossip Cop busted this nonsense early yesterday morning, and revealed – thanks to show insiders – that Locklear had NOTHING to do with Simpson-Wentz’s departure.
It’s noteworthy, though, that “Scoop” Hilton seems to be evolving as a cut-and-paste artist! He now more frequently attributes his bad tips to their original sources, in this case citing the facts-challenged Star article that spoon fed him this bad dish.
Like a Dream Team of Sloppy Speculation, Perez and Star keep fueling wrong rumors.
Gossip Cop will keep fighting for facts.
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna