Careless Perez Hilton Replaces Larry King… Twice
5:52 pm, June 30th, 2010
Perez Hilton again reminds us that he’s a confused man… and a terrible, terrible celebrity news blogger.
“Larry King Gets A Replacement!” he announced earlier today, citing a report that “America’s Got Talent” judge Piers Morgan “apparently beat out Katie Couric and Ryan Seacrest” and is “negotiating a $10 million deal” to take over for the departing CNN host.
It’ll be interesting to see how Morgan does with the job. He seems engaging and — wait, what’s this?
Didn’t Hilton announce that Piers Morgan was taking the spot?
Or perhaps he just “forgot” when he wrote in the second post, ”Insiders say the CNN (sic) is currently looking into having The View and HLN host Joy Behar take over Live,” says Hilton.
He adds, “Personally, we would love to see Joy get the gig!”
What’s most amazing (and yet not at all surprising) is that Hilton makes no reference to the fact that he already reported the “gig” was Morgan’s.
If he doesn’t read his own site, why should anyone else?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial