Perez Hilton Commands Fans to Buy Old Christina Aguilera Album to Hurt Lady Gaga
6:29 pm, August 22nd, 2013
Lady Gaga’s war with Perez Hilton has taken another turn.
The shameless blogger is now urging fans to purchase Christina Aguilera’s 2010 misfire Bionic on November 11 — the same day Gaga’s ARTPOP album is scheduled for release.
On Wednesday, Hilton tweeted a picture of Aguilera and the phrase “JusticeForBionic,” asking followers to “spread the word” and “Buy Bionic 11.11.13″ (see below).
While he didn’t explicitly say why he wants people to spend money on an old Aguilera project on that specific day, his intentions were clear.
The rift between former pals Gaga and Hilton widened in recent days after the blogger repeatedly tweaked Gaga on Twitter, pointing out unflattering sales statistics for her single “Applause” and unfavorably comparing her to Katy Perry.
Gaga then told her fans that Hilton had mocked her serious hip injury and advised her Little Monsters to “ignore him.”
She subsequently called him “sick” and accused him of stalking and harassing her.
We doubt Hilton’s plea that music fans buy a three-year-old Aguilera album to hurt ARTPOP will help end the feud.
What do you think of Hilton’s attacks on Gaga?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?