Perez Hilton Commands Fans to Buy Old Christina Aguilera Album to Hurt Lady Gaga
6:29 pm, August 22nd, 2013
Lady Gaga’s war with Perez Hilton has taken another turn.
The shameless blogger is now urging fans to purchase Christina Aguilera’s 2010 misfire Bionic on November 11 — the same day Gaga’s ARTPOP album is scheduled for release.
On Wednesday, Hilton tweeted a picture of Aguilera and the phrase “JusticeForBionic,” asking followers to “spread the word” and “Buy Bionic 11.11.13″ (see below).
While he didn’t explicitly say why he wants people to spend money on an old Aguilera project on that specific day, his intentions were clear.
The rift between former pals Gaga and Hilton widened in recent days after the blogger repeatedly tweaked Gaga on Twitter, pointing out unflattering sales statistics for her single “Applause” and unfavorably comparing her to Katy Perry.
Gaga then told her fans that Hilton had mocked her serious hip injury and advised her Little Monsters to “ignore him.”
She subsequently called him “sick” and accused him of stalking and harassing her.
We doubt Hilton’s plea that music fans buy a three-year-old Aguilera album to hurt ARTPOP will help end the feud.
What do you think of Hilton’s attacks on Gaga?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet