Perez begins New Year with strikeout about Kate Hudson, A-Rod and Madonna
10:00 am, January 2nd, 2010
Perez Hilton is breathlessly reporting today that “Sources are now suggesting that the end of Alex Rodriguez and Kate Hudson’s eight month relationship was A-Rod’s obsession with an old flame: Madonna!”
(When Perez says “sources” what he really means is OK! magazine, which is where he cut and pasted this “scoop” from.)
Anyway, the bad blogger then quotes a “close source” as saying, “Kate was mad with jealousy. She gave A-Rod three chances to stop contacting Madonna. When she found out that he was still calling and texting her, she hit the roof. How would you feel if your new boyfriend kept calling his ex?”
Perez responds to the source’s rhetorical question: “Not good at all!”
On the subject of “not good at all,” let’s look at Perez’s item.
For starters, it’s both old and wrong. Gossip Cop busted this bad dish last year.
Hudson did not break up with Rodriguez because of Madonna. The “Nine” star wanted to fast-track the relationship, and the Yankees slugger wasn’t ready to take the next step.
Even though it’s not a great start to the New Year, Gossip Cop is still holding out hope that Perez will resolve to fact-check a little more in 2010.
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'