Katy Perry Among Stars Set to Attend People’s Choice Awards
3:19 pm, January 4th, 2012
A number of big names have been announced for next week’s People’s Choice Awards.
Many of Hollywood’s young stars will be in attendance, including Emma Stone, Nina Dobrev, Ashley Greene, Liam Hemsworth, Julianne Hough, Vanessa Hudgens, Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence and Lea Michele.
Despite her marriage ending just before New Year’s, Katy Perry is slated to be there, too.
Ellen DeGeneres, Jason Segel, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Julianne Hough, Terrence Howard, Adam Levine, Liam Neeson, Jason Biggs and Sharon Osbourne are also among the stars who will attend.
The show, hosted by Kaley Cuoco, airs at 9:00 p.m. ET on January 11.
Are you looking forward to checking out the awards?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?