Penelope Ann Miller Calls Off Separation from Husband
3:54 pm, June 23rd, 2012
Penelope Ann Miller and her husband, James Huggins, have decided not to split after all.
The Artist actress filed for legal separation back in March, but the couple has now officially dismissed that request with a new filing in Los Angeles County Superior Court on June 15.
They wed in 2000 and have two children.
Miller, who has also starred in films including Kindergarten Cop and Other People’s Money, had cited “irreconcilable differences” in the March move to separate.
Apparently, those differences are reconcilable.
The news was first reported by TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?
- Nick Lachey Gets Candid About Jessica Simpson
- 9-Year-Old Mila Kunis is Awesomely Adorable
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever