Penelope Ann Miller Calls Off Separation from Husband
3:54 pm, June 23rd, 2012
Penelope Ann Miller and her husband, James Huggins, have decided not to split after all.
The Artist actress filed for legal separation back in March, but the couple has now officially dismissed that request with a new filing in Los Angeles County Superior Court on June 15.
They wed in 2000 and have two children.
Miller, who has also starred in films including Kindergarten Cop and Other People’s Money, had cited “irreconcilable differences” in the March move to separate.
Apparently, those differences are reconcilable.
The news was first reported by TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!