CLAIM: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s “Wild Child” Pax is “Out of Control”
11:25 am, January 12th, 2012
In particular, the tabloid seems to have a real problem with eight-year-old Pax.
Last August, In Touch labeled Pax a “bully,” blaming a difficult early childhood in Vietnam for his “aggression.”
Now a new article in the magazine insists Jolie and Pitt “have a problem on their hands” with “wild child” Pax.
He’s “proving to be more than a handful for the duo,” says an “insider” for In Touch, adding that Pax is “out of control.”
“Pax always bullies older brother Maddox and little sister Shiloh,” explains the so-called “insider,” going on to say, “He wants to show them how strong he is and how he can fight like the men they see in action films.”
Is this for real?
In Touch thinks that an eight-year-old boy’s mimicry of action stars is newsworthy and somehow evidence that he’s become a major behavioral problem?
He’s a little boy.
Sometimes he roughhouses with his siblings.
That’s the beginning and end of it.
A source close to the family laughed off In Touch‘s newest claims about there being a serious issue with Pax, calling them “absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand