Site Speculates Pauly D Uses Steroids
6:34 pm, May 2nd, 2012
The gang over at RadarOnline is making some pretty serious allegations about Pauly D.
According to the webloid, the “Jersey Shore” star “appears to be getting a helping hand with his workout regime if his bulging muscles and bloated face are anything to go by.”
What exactly is RadarOnline claiming?
The site says “many suspect that he may have undertaken a course of steroids to up the ante in the weight room.”
A so-called “expert” is then brought in to talk at length about how steroid use can lead to bloating.
Of course, this “expert” has never actually seen or treated Pauly D, forcing RadarOnline to admit that their source “cannot say definitely” whether the famous deejay is actually using steroids.
Instead, the site hides behind words like “speculation” and “rumors” — even though it’s RadarOnline that’s responsible for spreading those rumors in the first place.
In any case, it’s a reckless — and wrong — strategy.
A rep for Pauly calls the allegations “totally false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?