Pauly D Fires Back at $4 Million Lawsuit Over Jersey Shore Salary
7:53 pm, April 12th, 2012
Pauly D is firing back at a lawsuit filed by his former agency, ICM.
ICM is suing the “Jersey Shore” star, real name Paul DelVecchio, for $4 million, alleging he never paid the company its commission for negotiating him a better contract on the MTV series.
Though his legal counsel, Pauly D is contending the allegations simply aren’t true.
“We are surprised by ICM’s contention that it is due commissions after ICM was terminated in favor of William Morris Endeavor. ICM was paid for its services,” his lawyers tell Gossip Cop in a statement.
They continue, “It is even more disappointing that an agency like ICM would choose to take advantage of its former relationship with a client and disclose his confidential business affairs to the public in disregard of any duties it owes as a talent agency.”
Gossip Cop will have updates as more details emerge.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained