Pauly D Tells Gossip Cop: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Me! (EXCLUSIVE)
Goodbye, Jersey Shore! Hello, Las Vegas!
Since “Jersey Shore” ended in 2012, Pauly D — also known as Paul “DJ Pauly D” DelVecchio — has made the Vegas strip his home, with a highly-successful residency at HAZE Nightclub at ARIA Resort & Casino.
And when he’s not in Sin City, the deejay spins tunes at Atlantic City’s The Pool After Dark at Harrah’s Resort, which is where he’ll be this Sunday.
All of Pauly D’s combined gigs make him one of the world’s highest-paid deejays, according to Forbes.
He’s also creating music himself, with a new single called “No Tomorrow,” featuring Delirious-Alex K — listen below.
OK, so that’s what you know about him, but here’s what you don’t know that Pauly D is now sharing exclusively with Gossip Cop.
He tells us what’s a must with a woman he dates, what drives him crazy, and what the one thing he has to do every day.
Check out Pauly D in the latest installment of Gossip Cop’s 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Me!
1. “I could never date a girl that hasn’t seen one episode of ‘The Sopranos.'”
2. “I can’t leave the house until the bed is made.”
3. “I could eat breakfast no matter what time of day it is.”
4. “I’d rather have my water room temperature than in a fridge.”
5. “Silence drives me crazy. I need at least the radio or the TV on at all times.”