Pauly D In Custody War With Baby Mama Over Daughter: Report
7:57 pm, October 23rd, 2013
Pauly D is reportedly battling his baby mama for custody of their daughter.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the former “Jersey Shore” star publicly confirmed on Tuesday that he’s the father of a 5-month-old baby girl named Amabella.
Now comes word that the deejay — real name Paul Delvecchio — is seeking full custody of the little girl.
Amabella currently lives in New Jersey with her mom Amanda Markert, a former Hooters waitress who had a one-time hookup with Pauly D in Las Vegas last year.
The reality star reportedly believes the 25-year-old woman, who also has another child, is an “unfit mother” who is just looking for an excessive cash grab.
Pauly D is said to have no problem caring for the child financially, but wants to maintain custody in Las Vegas, where he resides.
The pair, who are on bad terms, are also fighting over whether to let the Nevada or New Jersey court system hammer out their issues, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Pauly, but has yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet