Pauly D First Wanted Baby Mama Amanda Markert to Have Abortion, Now Calls Daughter’s Birth a “Blessing”
12:57 pm, October 24th, 2013EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
Pauly D first wanted his baby mama to have an abortion.
But now he calls his daughter’s birth “a blessing.”
Now Markert is trying to sell to media outlets text messages that purportedly show the famous deejay (whose real name is Paul Delvecchio) asking her to end the pregnancy.
The new mom allegedly says the texts reveal that Pauly D offered to pay for the procedure when he first heard Markert was pregnant, believing that their one-night stand should not result in a child.
Pauly D, however, is thankful he didn’t get his way.
He tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “Sometimes in life things aren’t planned, and they may even scare you at first, but they end up being a blessing. That is how I feel about having a daughter. I’m looking forward to being a parent to her.”
The deejay and Market actually are now in a custody battle for the little girl.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own