Paula Patton Twerks on Al Roker, Calls Robin Thicke & Miley Cyrus Dance “Great”
11:20 am, September 18th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The actress says she was shocked by the massive worldwide reaction to a routine that had been rehearsed for days and didn’t seem like a big deal to her.
“I gotta be honest with you… I don’t know what people thought Miley was going to do, I mean, sit down and play piano like Alicia Keys?” Patton told the “Today” co-hosts. “The song is about taking Molly!”
She says, “I just kind of expected it to be wild, and I thought it was great.”
At the end of the segment, Patton even briefly grinded on Al Roker.
A good time was had by all.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court