CLAIM: Robin Thicke’s Wife Paula Patton “Attacks” Miley Cyrus Backstage at VMAs
12:03 pm, August 26th, 2013
“It POPPED OFF BACKSTAGE At The VMAs… Robin Thicke’s Wife Paula Patton ‘ATTACKS’ Miley Cyrus!!!” blares a so-called “World Exclusive” from MediaTakeOut, which still hasn’t figured out how to unlock its caps key.
The webloid claims it received a “100 PERCENT CONFIRMED REPORT” that “Paula Patton attempted to BEAT FIRE out of pop singer Miley Cyrus” after the star performed “Blurred Lines” with Thicke at the awards show on Sunday.
MTO alleges that Patton was “furious” after the pair’s racy duet, quoting a supposed “insider” as saying, “We had to physically hold Paula back, she was ready to go crazy. Plus she seemed to be a little inebriated – maybe too much champagne.”
MediaFakeOut goes on to claim that “Paula waited until the end of the show, so that she could get close enough to Miley… then she LASHED OUT” and allegedly “put hands to Miley.”
Not. At. All.
None of this ever happened.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close Patton insider, who tells us the blog’s report is simply not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents