CLAIM: Robin Thicke’s Wife Paula Patton “Attacks” Miley Cyrus Backstage at VMAs
12:03 pm, August 26th, 2013
“It POPPED OFF BACKSTAGE At The VMAs… Robin Thicke’s Wife Paula Patton ‘ATTACKS’ Miley Cyrus!!!” blares a so-called “World Exclusive” from MediaTakeOut, which still hasn’t figured out how to unlock its caps key.
The webloid claims it received a “100 PERCENT CONFIRMED REPORT” that “Paula Patton attempted to BEAT FIRE out of pop singer Miley Cyrus” after the star performed “Blurred Lines” with Thicke at the awards show on Sunday.
MTO alleges that Patton was “furious” after the pair’s racy duet, quoting a supposed “insider” as saying, “We had to physically hold Paula back, she was ready to go crazy. Plus she seemed to be a little inebriated – maybe too much champagne.”
MediaFakeOut goes on to claim that “Paula waited until the end of the show, so that she could get close enough to Miley… then she LASHED OUT” and allegedly “put hands to Miley.”
Not. At. All.
None of this ever happened.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close Patton insider, who tells us the blog’s report is simply not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!