Paula Deen Racial Discrimination Claims Thrown Out
6:07 pm, August 12th, 2013
Lisa Jackson alleged that Deen and her brother Bubba Hiers subjected Jackson, a former employee at their Savannah restaurant, to years of sexual harassment and racist behavior.
On Monday, Judge William T. Moore, Jr. ruled that Jackson — who is white — had no standing to claim racial discrimination.
According to Moore, Jackson was an “accidental victim” of any racist conduct.
However, the sexual harassment claims against Deen are still being considered.
Earlier this summer, after it became public that Jackson’s legal team had gotten her to admit she’d used a racial slur, the TV kitchen personality lost a string of business and endorsement deals.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!