Paula Deen’s Sons Defend Her on CNN: She’s NOT Racist! (VIDEO)
11:31 am, June 25th, 2013VIDEO
Paula Deen’s sons Jamie and Bobby appeared on CNN’s “New Day” on Tuesday to defend their mother amid a racism controversy that’s already gotten her fired from Food Network and threatens her relationship with QVC.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The Deens told host Chris Cuomo that their famous mom is not the racist she’s been portrayed as in the media.
“Neither one of our parents ever taught us to be bigoted towards any other person for any reason,” declared Bobby, calling the accusations “hurtful” and “sad.”
He called the allegations “extortion” and “character assassination.”
Then Jamie told a story about getting Hank Aaron pajamas in 1975, and how his parents used the gift to tell him about Aaron’s story and teach him not to judge people based on their skin color.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre