Paula Deen DROPPED By Target and Home Depot
12:02 pm, June 27th, 2013
In a statement released by Target on Thursday, the company said, “We have made a decision to phase out the Paula Deen merchandise in our stores as well as on Target.com. Once the merchandise is sold out, we will not be replenishing inventory.”
Home Depot made a similar decision, saying it would no longer carry Deen-branded items in its kitchen and cookware departments.
These developments mark the latest in a long line of professional setbacks for the fallen celebrity chef, whose racism scandal has already cost her high-profile gigs with Food Network and as a restaurateur for Caesars Entertainment, and merchandise deals with Walmart.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!