Paula Deen DROPPED By Target and Home Depot
12:02 pm, June 27th, 2013
In a statement released by Target on Thursday, the company said, “We have made a decision to phase out the Paula Deen merchandise in our stores as well as on Target.com. Once the merchandise is sold out, we will not be replenishing inventory.”
Home Depot made a similar decision, saying it would no longer carry Deen-branded items in its kitchen and cookware departments.
These developments mark the latest in a long line of professional setbacks for the fallen celebrity chef, whose racism scandal has already cost her high-profile gigs with Food Network and as a restaurateur for Caesars Entertainment, and merchandise deals with Walmart.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own