Mark Ballas: I Can’t “Fight” Potential Paula Deen Dancing with the Stars Appearance
1:47 pm, July 21st, 2013VIDEO
There have been rumors that Paula Deen may compete on “Dancing with the Stars,” and pro dancer Mark Ballas says personal feelings have nothing to do with whether he or his colleagues would hit the floor with the embattled celebrity kitchen personality.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
When TMZ asked Ballas whether any of the dancers would “have a problem” with Deen being on the show, he said it was a matter of professionalism.
“Whether they had a problem or not, we don’t have the say or the prerogative to have a problem,” said the dancer. “For us, it’s like, that’s our job… You get paid to do it, and just do as you’re told, and go with the flow.”
Would Ballas “put up a fight” if producers partnered him with Deen?
He replied, ”I can’t put up a fight.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?