Paula Abdul Slams Reports of “Anger” Over X Factor Firing
8:52 pm, February 24th, 2012
The paper goes on to cite a source that claims, “Paula went ballistic when she found out she wasn’t back” and “told Simon that she felt used.”
The Daily News insider alleges Abdul wanted to “rant and rave on Twitter and online” after the firing, but ultimately didn’t because her team convinced her to play it cool.
Instead, Abdul released a statement, where she said she and the producers had been “communicating about this for a while now,” and she understood the business decision behind changing the judges’ panel.
“I want nothing more than for ‘The X Factor’ to exceed ALL of their wildest dreams. This truly has been a blessing and I am most grateful,” she said at the time.
So were Abdul’s comments all lies?
No way, the singer herself said on Twitter late Friday.
“Truth is, I parted ways amicably & remain friends w/ Fremantle, Fox & Simon,” Abdul tweeted, writing that she “just saw all my Fox friends the other day!”
She added, “I know it’s boring & under-whelming, but hey, the truth usually is.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids