Paula Abdul Slams Reports of “Anger” Over X Factor Firing
8:52 pm, February 24th, 2012
The paper goes on to cite a source that claims, “Paula went ballistic when she found out she wasn’t back” and “told Simon that she felt used.”
The Daily News insider alleges Abdul wanted to “rant and rave on Twitter and online” after the firing, but ultimately didn’t because her team convinced her to play it cool.
Instead, Abdul released a statement, where she said she and the producers had been “communicating about this for a while now,” and she understood the business decision behind changing the judges’ panel.
“I want nothing more than for ‘The X Factor’ to exceed ALL of their wildest dreams. This truly has been a blessing and I am most grateful,” she said at the time.
So were Abdul’s comments all lies?
No way, the singer herself said on Twitter late Friday.
“Truth is, I parted ways amicably & remain friends w/ Fremantle, Fox & Simon,” Abdul tweeted, writing that she “just saw all my Fox friends the other day!”
She added, “I know it’s boring & under-whelming, but hey, the truth usually is.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian