Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger Get Death Threats After X Factor Elimination
7:08 pm, December 4th, 2011
Both panelists have received harassment filled with violent language on Facebook and Twitter, and sources with the production confirm to Gossip Cop that there’s been “a ton” of vitriol directed at Abdul and Scherzinger since Ryniewicz’s ouster.
Online outrage is nothing new in TV talent competitions, but the sheer volume of angry, threatening messages has alarmed the “X Factor” personalities.
Gossip Cop is seeking to confirm whether additional security precautions will be taken.
We’ve also reached out to reps for Abdul and Scherzinger but have yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?