Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger Get Death Threats After X Factor Elimination
7:08 pm, December 4th, 2011
Both panelists have received harassment filled with violent language on Facebook and Twitter, and sources with the production confirm to Gossip Cop that there’s been “a ton” of vitriol directed at Abdul and Scherzinger since Ryniewicz’s ouster.
Online outrage is nothing new in TV talent competitions, but the sheer volume of angry, threatening messages has alarmed the “X Factor” personalities.
Gossip Cop is seeking to confirm whether additional security precautions will be taken.
We’ve also reached out to reps for Abdul and Scherzinger but have yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss