Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger Get Death Threats After X Factor Elimination
7:08 pm, December 4th, 2011
Both panelists have received harassment filled with violent language on Facebook and Twitter, and sources with the production confirm to Gossip Cop that there’s been “a ton” of vitriol directed at Abdul and Scherzinger since Ryniewicz’s ouster.
Online outrage is nothing new in TV talent competitions, but the sheer volume of angry, threatening messages has alarmed the “X Factor” personalities.
Gossip Cop is seeking to confirm whether additional security precautions will be taken.
We’ve also reached out to reps for Abdul and Scherzinger but have yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting