Paula Abdul Adopting Baby From Syria?
9:08 am, December 14th, 2012
“Paula Abdul has put the wheels in motion to adopt her first child,” reports Star.
A so-called “source” tells the magazine that the former “American Idol” judge “always said that if she was unmarried and childless at 50, she would adopt.”
Now that that’s the case, Star claims Abdul “has contacted a lawyer and hopes to be a mom by next year.”
“Paula is a Syrian Jew and would love to give a home to a child orphaned by the civil war,” alleges the mag’s tipster.
A source close to Abdul says it’s “not true” that she has any adoption plans in the works.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down