Paula Abdul Adopting Baby From Syria?
9:08 am, December 14th, 2012
“Paula Abdul has put the wheels in motion to adopt her first child,” reports Star.
A so-called “source” tells the magazine that the former “American Idol” judge “always said that if she was unmarried and childless at 50, she would adopt.”
Now that that’s the case, Star claims Abdul “has contacted a lawyer and hopes to be a mom by next year.”
“Paula is a Syrian Jew and would love to give a home to a child orphaned by the civil war,” alleges the mag’s tipster.
A source close to Abdul says it’s “not true” that she has any adoption plans in the works.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?