Paula Abdul Adopting Baby From Syria?
9:08 am, December 14th, 2012
“Paula Abdul has put the wheels in motion to adopt her first child,” reports Star.
A so-called “source” tells the magazine that the former “American Idol” judge “always said that if she was unmarried and childless at 50, she would adopt.”
Now that that’s the case, Star claims Abdul “has contacted a lawyer and hopes to be a mom by next year.”
“Paula is a Syrian Jew and would love to give a home to a child orphaned by the civil war,” alleges the mag’s tipster.
A source close to Abdul says it’s “not true” that she has any adoption plans in the works.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man