Paula Abdul Adopting Baby From Syria?
9:08 am, December 14th, 2012
“Paula Abdul has put the wheels in motion to adopt her first child,” reports Star.
A so-called “source” tells the magazine that the former “American Idol” judge “always said that if she was unmarried and childless at 50, she would adopt.”
Now that that’s the case, Star claims Abdul “has contacted a lawyer and hopes to be a mom by next year.”
“Paula is a Syrian Jew and would love to give a home to a child orphaned by the civil war,” alleges the mag’s tipster.
A source close to Abdul says it’s “not true” that she has any adoption plans in the works.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try