Paul Walker and Vin Diesel Did NOT Have ‘Bitter Rivalry,’ Despite Shameless Report
1:16 pm, December 4th, 2013
Desperate to find an angle on the star’s tragic death, the magazine cooked up a nasty piece alleging Walker and Diesel’s friendship was “a total farce.”
The supermarket tabloid claims that even though Diesel has been openly mourning the loss of his “brother” and Fast & Furious co-star, “In real life, there was no love lost between the two.”
A fake source tells the tab, “Paul really couldn’t stand Vin.”
Oh, is that why the pair made SEVERAL movies together?
This story is truly as low as a tabloid can go.
Of course, it’s not at all surprising, coming from an outlet that thought it was appropriate to publish photos of a dead Whitney Houston from her wake.
In any case, a rep for Diesel completely BLASTED the mag’s feud story to Gossip Cop, telling us the piece is ”horrifyingly insensitive and disrespectful,” and that the report “couldn’t be further from the truth.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Iggy Azalea Brings Back The 90's in a Big Way
- Russell Simmons Reveals What Co-Parenting is Like with Kimora Lee
- 11 Stars Who Had Plastic Surgery Before 30
- Rosie Huntington-Whitely Does Date Night in Boyfriend Jeans