Paul Walker Opens Up About “Speed Demon” Racing and His “Dreams” for the Future in Final ET Interview (VIDEO)
8:33 pm, December 1st, 2013VIDEO
Paul Walker opened up about his love of fast cars and his dreams for the future in what would turn out to be his final “Entertainment Tonight” interview.
The actor, who called himself a “speed demon,” revealed that his passion for driving dates back to his childhood, saying, “I think it’s just part of my DNA.”
Walker also spoke fondly of his daughter Meadow, and was looking forward to an idyllic future.
“The dream is to have it all. Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too? Live this life, that life, this life, you know?” Walker said. “You only live one time — I want to get it all in.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man