Paul Walker’s Dad Cries in Interview After Son’s Death: “I Was Proud of Him” (VIDEO)
1:41 pm, December 2nd, 2013VIDEO
Paul Walker’s dad, Paul Walker Sr., cried through an interview with CBS Los Angeles on Sunday.
The elder Walker described his son’s heart as being “so big,” and noted, “I was proud of him every day of his life.”
“I’m just glad that every time I saw him, I told him I loved him. And he said the same thing to me,” said the distraught father.
He added that the actor’s brothers “are all taking it very hard.”
Walker’s dad also discussed his son’s relationship with his 15-year-old daughter Meadow.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the Fast and Furious star died in a car crash on Saturday with longtime friend Roger Rodas.
Check out the emotional video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties