Paul Walker’s Dad Cries in Interview After Son’s Death: “I Was Proud of Him” (VIDEO)
1:41 pm, December 2nd, 2013VIDEO
Paul Walker’s dad, Paul Walker Sr., cried through an interview with CBS Los Angeles on Sunday.
The elder Walker described his son’s heart as being “so big,” and noted, “I was proud of him every day of his life.”
“I’m just glad that every time I saw him, I told him I loved him. And he said the same thing to me,” said the distraught father.
He added that the actor’s brothers “are all taking it very hard.”
Walker’s dad also discussed his son’s relationship with his 15-year-old daughter Meadow.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the Fast and Furious star died in a car crash on Saturday with longtime friend Roger Rodas.
Check out the emotional video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?