Paul Walker Dies in Car Crash – OFFICIAL STATEMENT
9:34 pm, November 30th, 2013
Paul Walker died in a car crash on Saturday north of Los Angeles.
The Fast and the Furious star was a passenger in a Porsche when the car crashed into either a tree or pole, and burst into flames, his rep confirms.
He and another person died on the scene.
It’s unclear what caused the accident.
The actor leaves behind a 15-year-old daughter Meadow.
Walker was 40.
His rep issued the following statement: “It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend’s car, in which both lost their lives.”
“We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences,” adds the rep.
Gossip Cop will continue to update.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank