SHAMEFUL: “Meadow Walker” Grieving Facebook Post About Dad Paul Is FAKE
6:50 pm, December 1st, 2013
This is awful.
Outlets like HollywoodLife and the Christian Post shamefully published a post from the page on Sunday, in which “Meadow” purportedly pays heartbreaking tribute to her late father and shares an old photo of them.
Far from being a true expression of grief, the message was a horrible, disrespectful hoax — and Gossip Cop will not be reposting it here.
There is enough genuine emotion going around right now among family, friends, and fans.
There is zero need to make it up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress