SHAMEFUL: “Meadow Walker” Grieving Facebook Post About Dad Paul Is FAKE
6:50 pm, December 1st, 2013
This is awful.
Outlets like HollywoodLife and the Christian Post shamefully published a post from the page on Sunday, in which “Meadow” purportedly pays heartbreaking tribute to her late father and shares an old photo of them.
Far from being a true expression of grief, the message was a horrible, disrespectful hoax — and Gossip Cop will not be reposting it here.
There is enough genuine emotion going around right now among family, friends, and fans.
There is zero need to make it up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired