Paul Walker Official Cause of Death: Trauma on Impact, Injuries From Fire
1:38 pm, December 4th, 2013
The Los Angeles County Coroner announced the late actor’s autopsy results on Wednesday.
Walker died as the passenger in a car driven by friend Roger Rodas, who crashed the Porsche into a light pole in Los Angeles on Saturday.
Rodas died on impact and the fire did not contribute to his death, according to the coroner’s report.
Both men were positively identified by dental records.
Their deaths have been ruled an accident.
A toxicology report is expected in six to eight weeks.
Investigators are still trying to piece together what caused the high-speed single vehicle accident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again