Paul McCartney Getting Married This Weekend?
11:21 am, September 16th, 2011
Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell “will be getting married at his farmhouse in Sussex, England THIS WEEKEND!!!!” reports Perez Hilton, who notes, “We knew this was coming soon, but WOW! That. Was. Fast.”
The blogger claims that “sources confirmed” the nuptials will take place the weekend of September 17, quoting one alleged insider as saying, “It will be a small intimate wedding. It’s going to be very elegant and classic.”
Not so fast, Perez.
McCartney and Shevell have only just given notice at London’s Westminster Register Office of their intention to marry, which means they’re required to wait a minimum of 16 days before they can tie the knot.
Therefore, the earliest date the couple may wed is September 30.
Once again, Perez jumps the gun.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!