Hollywood Comes Out for Paul McCartney’s My Valentine Premiere (PHOTOS)
11:14 am, April 14th, 2012PHOTOS
Some of Hollywood’s biggest stars came out on Friday for the premiere of “My Valentine,” the new video from Paul McCartney.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, Kristen Stewart and Gwen Stefani were just some of the fashionable celebs walking the red carpet.
The evening also brought Rumer Willis, Jane Fonda, Zooey Deschanel, Joan Jett, Ginnifer Goodwin, as well as the man of the hour, McCartney.
Check out the gallery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable