Paul McCartney Defends Miley Cyrus: “We’ve Seen Worse Than That!” (VIDEO)
4:43 pm, October 14th, 2013VIDEO
In an interview with Sky News, the music legend was asked about the recent controversy surrounding Cyrus and shot back, ”You know what? I don’t think it was explicit at all. You couldn’t see anything!… You look at it, and you go, ‘What’s everyone shouting about?’”
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
“I think it was only mildly shocking… so what? Come on. We’ve seen worse than that!”
The former Beatle was also asked about One Direction — whom he likes.
“They’re young, beautiful boys and that’s the big attraction,” says McCartney. “But they can sing, they make good records, so that’s what I can see in common [with the Beatles]… was that girls love them.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet