Paul McCartney Victim of Death Hoax
12:04 am, March 22nd, 2012
Paul McCartney is the victim of a death hoax.
A rumor that the music legend had died spread like wildfire on Twitter on Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
“RIP Paul McCartney” became a worldwide trending topic, only further fueling speculation.
It is 100% false.
McCartney is alive and well.
The Beatle is just the latest celebrity to be “killed” by a prank in which Twitter hoaxsters get “RIP [Celebrity Name]” to trend.
While more and more people are quickly recognizing these rumors for the dumb, unfunny hoaxes they are, it’s disgusting that others think needlessly causing (even momentary) panic is acceptable.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?