Paul Giamatti Joins Downton Abbey Cast
9:48 am, June 24th, 2013
Paul Giamatti is reportedly joining the cast of “Downton Abbey.”
And while there have been reports about Gwyneth Paltrow starring on the show, as well as stories about the Rolling Stones doing a guest spot on the hit U.K. series, unlike those past claims, Giamatti is actually going to be on the program.
TV Line says the Emmy-winning star has been cast as Harold Levinson, “playboy brother of Cora,” played by Elizabeth McGovern and son of Martha (Shirley MacLaine), and he’s set to cause some mayhem.
Giamatti’s first appearance will be on the finale of Season 4, which begins in the U.S. on January 5, 2014.
What do you think about Giamatti being cast on “Downton Abbey”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet