Paul Giamatti Joins Downton Abbey Cast
9:48 am, June 24th, 2013
Paul Giamatti is reportedly joining the cast of “Downton Abbey.”
And while there have been reports about Gwyneth Paltrow starring on the show, as well as stories about the Rolling Stones doing a guest spot on the hit U.K. series, unlike those past claims, Giamatti is actually going to be on the program.
TV Line says the Emmy-winning star has been cast as Harold Levinson, “playboy brother of Cora,” played by Elizabeth McGovern and son of Martha (Shirley MacLaine), and he’s set to cause some mayhem.
Giamatti’s first appearance will be on the finale of Season 4, which begins in the U.S. on January 5, 2014.
What do you think about Giamatti being cast on “Downton Abbey”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Beyonce Documentary On HBO