Justin Bieber’s Mom Pattie Mallette Talks Possibility of Selena Gomez Reconciliation
11:35 am, February 7th, 2013VIDEO
Justin Bieber’s mom Pattie Mallette appeared on Thursday’s “Today Show,” where she opened up about letting her son make mistakes and whether there’s hope for a reconciliation between him and Selena Gomez.
Mallette said “it’s tough letting go” and allowing her son to “make the mistakes that [he needs to make]” now that the pop star is 18 and able to make his own decisions.
Bieber’s mom also seemed to shoot down rumors this week that she was urging him to get back together with Gomez.
Asked if she hopes the couple will reconcile, Mallette shared, “I just try and support whatever he’s wanting.”
“I think she’s a sweetheart and whatever they decide is great,” Mallette added.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2