Justin Bieber’s Mom Pattie Mallette Talks Possibility of Selena Gomez Reconciliation
11:35 am, February 7th, 2013VIDEO
Justin Bieber’s mom Pattie Mallette appeared on Thursday’s “Today Show,” where she opened up about letting her son make mistakes and whether there’s hope for a reconciliation between him and Selena Gomez.
Mallette said “it’s tough letting go” and allowing her son to “make the mistakes that [he needs to make]” now that the pop star is 18 and able to make his own decisions.
Bieber’s mom also seemed to shoot down rumors this week that she was urging him to get back together with Gomez.
Asked if she hopes the couple will reconcile, Mallette shared, “I just try and support whatever he’s wanting.”
“I think she’s a sweetheart and whatever they decide is great,” Mallette added.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?